I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

whipup.net


Lindsay's been zooming about the net again tonight and found Whip Up which is jam packed with other folks' creative stuff - nothing sordid in the name after all... whipup.net
And she's found a blogger in Wisconsin who keeps hens, does lots of spinning and knitting and looks to have a pretty cool dog as well - seems there may be more long suffering hounds sharing house space with textile crazed women than I had realised (check my Links - I think I have cracked how to do them)
Here's proof that the Wee Beastie was off road last weekend. Hugh and Dave (sound man, remembers to make a fuss of me...) came third in the competition on the Beastie's first outing. Now H has the bit between his teeth and will be out at every opportunity, hail rain or shine, sporting his very fetching 'air crew' overalls purchased on ebay, bless him.

No comments: