I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Borders Rocks!




Quite tired now. Had a very busy day doing a forest recce with H & L and their good pals. We were looking for suitably testing routes for off road vehicles for an event later in the year. I got to chase about through the trees and clock up many miles in pursuit of nothing very much. My dangerously low energy reserves were then totally overlooked by the callous four who proceeded to devour freshly made bacon rolls and then cake in front of my nose! I was presented with a couple of dog biscuits but they were a poor substitute.
The 'boys' kept spotting mountain bike routes that they want to go back and do. L snapped some of the stunning views - the Scottish Borders are damned impressive!

No comments: