I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crumbs of comfort



Her ladyship remembered to take the camera with her the other morning when she took me for a walk so here are her tasteful images taken just up the road from here. We do all realise how lucky we are to live surrounded by such glorious countryside, honest we do. The reason the fields are nice and green and lush is because the blinking rain is back with us again and this makes for more flooded boggy bits in the garden and hens plodging about in mud baths.

1 comment:

tlchang said...

It is absolutely gorgeous... Unfortunately, it looks like it will be longer than I had hoped before I get to see your environs in person (my traveling companion has bailed on me for this fall).

Jack sends his regards.