I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Spinning Frenzy



It's not all jam round here, you know! The spinning wheel was dusted off (literally) and placed in front of the stove on a chilly Monday and Lindsay got on with some work to build up yarn stocks again. She's been making other stuff up in her garret but I cannot get up the ladder to see what it is. There has been some raucous singing along echoing down from there, though, so maybe it's as well I stayed on the ground floor.
Hugh has been persevering with drains, poor lad, but has also produced a lovely landscape which deserves a blog entry of its own (in other words, it ain't been photographed yet).

2 comments:

Gretel said...

It's pictures like this that make me wish I was a proper knitter...lovely!

tlchang said...

Such gorgeous yarn! Can't wait to see pictures of the landscape also. :-)