I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday, soggy Sunday in Southdean
(that's the name of the parish that this village of Chesters is in, and sort of interchangeable, I think)

Good points about the weekend
Proper walks including this morning which was a new place with fresh sniffs and the bonus of a muddy stream and then an opportunity this afternoon to hare round a stubble field and follow badger scents. Lindsay has got some bug which means she's got energy for only about half an hour at a time - the stove has been going full blast and she even spent time sleeping on the sofa yesterday afternoon.

Bad points about the weekend
[1] She did not want my company when lying on the sofa, even though it was my clear duty to keep her warm. I am at a loss to understand her sometimes heartless behaviour.
[2] A roasted bone was definitely purchased on Friday. I know exactly where it is but I have not yet been given access to it. Have I sinned in some small way and they are exacting revenge by allowing me to smell it but not chew it?

No comments: