I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yeah, well, you might have been right...




Ok, Ok, I admit having Midge about is not ALL bad, after all. I try the karate kicks, the sneaky stealing of her toys when she isn't looking, the occasional nip on the back of the neck, but she's a game wee lassie and just keep coming back for more. If she stops nicking my bed at every opportunity we may develop into friends.
She's eleven weeks old now and has had her jabs so in another week she can go beyond the garden gate and meet other dogs and perhaps stop using the flower beds with quite such regularity... Ha, just waits till she discovers the ignominity of being on a lead..... (teehee!)

[Editor's Note: For those of you not accustomed to dogs, the management seeks to reassure you that no puppies were damaged in the course of these pics and that this is normal playing behaviour, honest]

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Ash! I have just got to a cafe where the internet is fast and usable so I checked out how you were, Coco is being fostered at my Mums up in glos, I miss her so much. She is having a great time tho. Your new little one looks lovely.

tlchang said...

She is darling Ash, and as she grows I'm sure you'll become more and more glad of her company. You are very good and brave to be so patient in the meantime. (Jack is a bit jealous. He'd love a live-in doggy friend).