I've gone, shuffled off to share the Tart's blog - you'll find me there now, when she lets me near the computer...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Brave New Year


Happy 2007 - may it be a peaceful and rewarding year for everyone
Right, well, that's got the good cheer out of the way... to business!
And that business is BONES!
No?
Heard it all before?
OK, what about the fact that Lindsay's mother, my best friend next door, organised for me to give her a dog treat recipe book, together with a set of bone shaped cookie cutters . Subtle enough hint, do you think? The recipes are all full of good stuff, no junk, and I cannot wait for her to start experimenting. The only fly in the ointment is that she has been full of misery and snuffles and aches and pains all week so cooking is not on her agenda.
Before she succumbed, we had some good walks over Christmas, with great sniffs due to the heavy frosts. There was also the attraction of helping people unwrap presents and destroying any cardboard boxes that came my way.
There has been precious little creative work done here of late although we did deliver a painting of Hugh's on Christmas Eve. Himself is now back up in his garret with brushes and acrylics and herself is fed up being feeble and wants to get on with her next ptoject too.
I'll keep you posted on developments.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hope you are looking after your person well, mine has gone all grumpy, its january I think.
XXX Coco

Tart said...

I am staying close and being as supportive as I can, despite her poor performance on a recent walk when she was TOO SLOW and held Hugh and me up. I think she's nearly better now.